And welcome to Life Math Money – a website dedicated to helping you Get Rich, Get Fit, and Get Smarter.
My name is Harsh Strongman.
I believe in being healthy, wealthy, and happy, and no, they are not mutually exclusive.
I am a financial consultant and a qualified Chartered Accountant, which is India’s top Auditing and Finance qualification.
I’m in my mid-twenties, I’m financially independent, and you can be too.
I write about Health, Business, Money, Personal Finance, Investing, Social Skills, Body Language, and Self-Improvement.
You came here because you wanted to get more out of yourself – here you will find the tools and motivation you need to get started on your journey to freedom and prosperity and achieve everything you’re capable of.
I write clear, concise articles in a plain easy-to-understand language, which means that you will find what you’re looking for without having to read in between the lines.
If you’re new, start with these popular articles:
On Appearance and Personality:
- How to be Good Looking as a Man
- How to be a More Interesting Person
- Insecurity and the Inferiority Complex: Are You Actually Bottom Tier?
On Entrepreneurship and Making Money:
- Why You Should Start An Online Business
- How To Get Rich – Without Getting Lucky
- How to Make Money Online (Overview With Case Study)
On Strength and Diet:
- How to Increase Protein in Indian Vegetarian Diet (With Desi Diet Plan)
- 6 Main Reasons Why You’re NOT Gaining Muscle (With Solutions)
On Focus and Productivity:
- How to Improve Your Concentration and Focus
- How to Have a Highly Productive “ON” Day
- The Art of Resting: 6 Effective Strategies to Give Your Brain the Downtime it Needs
On Purpose and Fulfillment:
- How to Find Your Purpose
- The 3 Types of Hobbies That You Should Have
- Live Life on Your Own Terms: Dealing with people who “disapprove”
Other articles you might enjoy:
- Life Advice for 18 Year Olds (19 Lessons for Teenagers and Young Men)
- Become UNBREAKABLE – Beat Anxiety And Develop Confidence
- Fame is a Curse: Why You Should Avoid Becoming A Public Figure
You’ve come to the right place.
– Harsh Strongman
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly newsletter to have high-quality articles delivered right to your email.