Welcome to Life Math Money. You have found the #1 Self-Improvement Website
I write about Health, Business, Money, Personal Finance, Investing, Social Skills, Body Language, and Self-Improvement.
Here you will find no-bullshit information you need to get the most out of your life.
This means more money, more muscle, a bigger network, and more success with women.
I am not politically correct and I don’t bullshit around trying to be diplomatic. I’m a simple guy who likes to speak frankly – if you can handle hard hitting truths without any sugarcoating, you are in the right place.
I write clear, concise articles in a plain easy-to-understand language, which means that you will find what you’re looking for without having to read in between the lines.
If you’re new, start with these popular articles:
On Appearance and Personality:
- How to be Good Looking as a Man
- How to be a More Interesting Person
- Insecurity and the Inferiority Complex: Are You Actually Bottom Tier?
On Entrepreneurship and Making Money:
- Why You Should Start An Online Business
- How To Get Rich – Without Getting Lucky
- How to Make Money Online (Overview With Case Study)
- The Ultimate Guide to WiFi Money
On Strength and Diet:
- How to Increase Protein in Indian Vegetarian Diet (With Desi Diet Plan)
- 6 Main Reasons Why You’re NOT Gaining Muscle (With Solutions)
- Diabetic or Family With Diabetes? READ THIS ARTICLE.
On Women, Relationships, and Dating:
- How to Avoid a False Rape Case
- How to Know if a Girl is a Virgin
- How to Not Get Friendzoned by a Girl
- Men are Success Objects and Women are Sex Objects
- 7 Reasons Why Men Care About a Girl’s Body Count
On Focus and Productivity:
- How to Improve Your Concentration and Focus
- How to Have a Highly Productive “ON” Day
- The Art of Resting: 6 Effective Strategies to Give Your Brain the Downtime it Needs
On Making the Most of your 20s:
- Life Advice for 18 Year Olds (19 Lessons for Teenagers and Young Men)
- Become UNBREAKABLE – Beat Anxiety And Develop Confidence
- 50 Lessons For Men in Their 20s
- Live Life on Your Own Terms: Dealing with people who “disapprove”
You have found the goldmine.
– Harsh Strongman
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter to have high-quality articles delivered right to your email.