And welcome to Life Math Money – a website dedicated to helping you Get Rich, Get Fit, and Get Smarter.
My name is Harsh Strongman.
I believe in being healthy, wealthy, and happy, and no, they are not mutually exclusive.
I am a financial consultant and a qualified Chartered Accountant, which is India’s top Auditing and Finance qualification.
I’m in my twenties, I’m financially independent, and you can be too.
I write about Health, Business, Money, Personal Finance, Investing, Social Skills, Body Language, and Self Improvement.
You came here because you wanted to get more out of yourself – here you will find the tools and motivation you need to get started on your journey to freedom and prosperity and achieve everything you’re capable of.
I write clear, concise articles in a plain easy to understand language which means that you will find what you’re looking for without having to read in between the lines.
If you’re new, start with these popular articles:
On Appearance and Personality:
- How to be Good Looking as a Man
- How to be a More Interesting Person
- Insecurity and the Inferiority Complex: Are You Actually Bottom Tier?
On Entrepreneurship and Making Money:
- Why You Should Start An Online Business
- How To Get Rich – Without Getting Lucky
- How to Make Money Online (Overview With Case Study)
On Focus and Productivity:
- How to Improve Your Concentration and Focus
- How to Have a Highly Productive “ON” Day
- The Art of Resting: 6 Effective Strategies to Give Your Brain the Downtime it Needs
On Purpose, Fulfillment, and Gratitude:
- How to Find Your Purpose
- The 3 Types of Hobbies That You Should Have
- An Exercise in Gratitude: 7 Questions to Bring You Back To Reality
- Live Life on Your Own Terms: Dealing with people who “disapprove”
Other articles you might enjoy:
- Become UNBREAKABLE – Beat Anxiety And Develop Confidence
- Hacking The Game of Life: The 4 Abstract Laws of The Universe
- The Anchor Impression: How to Get People to Think What You Want Them to Think
- Fame is a Curse: Why You Should Avoid Becoming A Public Figure
- Skills to Pursue to Set Yourself Up for the 2020s and Beyond
You’ve come to the right place.
– Harsh Strongman
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly newsletter to have high quality articles delivered right to your email.