From the desk of Harsh Strongman
Subj: Some random lessons for men in their late teens or twenties
1. The group of people you are trying hard to fit in with will become so irrelevant you won’t even accept a meeting with them if you work hard and surpass them all.
2. Stop watching TV. Stop getting high. Don’t consume entertainment. Anything that gives you a dopamine hit without having to do any work is an enemy. You are being milked like a cow.
3. Read as many books as you can, and learn as much as you can while you are still young. When you’re young, your brain finds it much easier to learn and hold knowledge. This is the time to build a good intellectual foundation.
4. Get 1 bitcoin while you still can. This guarantees that you’ll be in the top 0.2625% of the population in the future.
5. Things like depression and anxiety only affect the inferior and weak. If you live a good life with healthy food, exercise and sunlight, and family – you won’t have these problems.
6. Journalists are not your friends and they are not paid to tell you the truth. The idea that the media is the friend of the people is a lie. Media companies are owned by a few wealthy elites and the papers print what they want them to say.
7. You can make a lot of money online. More than you think. Eventually, all of the money will be online. It’s up to you to figure out how you can get a slice of the pie.
8. As far as nature is concerned, the purpose of life is to have lots of children and ensure their survival. Everything else is a side-quest. Any ideology that involves you not having children is a false path.
9. Looking cool is an illusion. 99.99% of the people you’re trying to impress don’t care about you. If you die today, who will still miss you 10 years from now? Only your mother and father. (This is also why you should stop being shy.)
10. Use your 20s to work hard and set yourself up for the rest of your life. Start a business, find a good spouse, get jacked – and you’ll be miles ahead of most of your peers in your 30s.
11. Take care of your body. Eat a lot of protein, supplement with fish oil and vitamin D, and don’t eat vegetable oil. Remember that you only have one body and it has to last you longer than you can imagine.
12. Do not be afraid of separation. You were born alone and you will die alone. All the people who you know and love and hate will only be around for a small portion of your life. This is just the nature of existence. The birds all sing on the same branch in the morning, and go to different ones at midday.
13. Spend more time with your mother and father, because you’ll wish you did once they’re dead.
14. You will get infinitely more happiness from your family than you will from your career. This is why the most important decision you’ll ever make is who you marry. Don’t rush it.
15. If you can’t learn from it, earn from it, or fuck it – you should probably get rid of it.
16. When someone on the internet calls you sexist, you do not start explaining how you’re not sexist. You claim to identify as a woman and call them misogynists. Fight fire with fire; never bring a knife to a gunfight.
18. As a man, your value will keep going up with time. You will get richer, more connected, and wiser. As a woman, your value will go down with time, and start to rapidly decline after 28. Your looks will fade and your fertility will reduce. Set your priorities accordingly.
19. Build a life worth living. Get hobbies, travel, experience more things, and learn as much as you can. Being boring is a choice. So is being bored.
20. Never hesitate to spend money on books and courses from people who are experts in their fields. It’s very funny that people hesitate to drop $100 on an ebook written by an industry expert, but don’t think twice before spending $100 on drinks, and $100k on pointless degrees taught by people who have achieved nothing in life.
21. When you’re young, you argue and try to correct people. When you’re wiser, you learn to smile and agree.
22. If you lack confidence and self-esteem, learn to fight. Boxing, wrestling, or anything that involves sparring. It’ll fix your testosterone levels and teach you that you’ve got nothing and no one to be afraid of.
23. Singing religious songs and going to temples will do nothing for you spiritually, just like how taking diet pills will do nothing for your weight.
24. If someone else owns your house (landlord) and your source of income (job), you are not a free man.
25. Just because someone is old does not make them wise. Most old people are just old, not wise. Wisdom comes from experience and reflection, which only a few people acquire in a lifetime. Almost everyone gets older, though.
26. The most important skill in life is sales. Everything is sales – from selling things on the internet to getting a date to interviewing for a job. Learn copywriting, body language, and how to talk to people.
27. More tyranny comes from the weak than from the strong, because the weak cannot handle power.
28. You will grow older sooner than you think. “The days are long but the decades are short.” Remember this before you decide to postpone your dreams and ideas to tomorrow. Never forget that sooner or later, you are going to die.
29. No one will believe in you until they see that you’ve already made it. Then they’ll act like they always knew you’d make it. Stop looking for support, start building things.
30. Everything eventually boils down to mindset. If you see problems everywhere, the problem is you. No amount of resources can ever fix a bad mindset. Nothing is ever perfect, you just have to find a way.
31. The easiest way to reduce your stress levels is to become financially independent. This is because the biggest source of stress for most people is next month’s rent and bills.
32. All your rights only exist if you can enforce them. Otherwise, they’re just guidelines. If you want to have complete control over a population, you have to disarm them first.
33. Don’t give up too soon. The only way out of hell is through it.
34. Women will eat up your time and attention if you let them. You will spend time talking to her, thinking of her, texting her, and dealing with her emotions. Until you’re satisfied with how much you’ve achieved in your life, don’t get into serious relationships.
35. The more you speak, the less you will be respected. Only scarce things have value. If you’re always around and always willing to help, your presence and effort will be taken for granted and will have no value.
36. Never spend time worrying. Deal with life as it happens. If things go south tomorrow, you will deal with it with the resources you have with you at that time. Just like you did yesterday.
37. Only marry a virgin. The more partners she’s had, the higher your chances of divorce. Divorce laws are rigged against men, so make sure you learn how to protect yourself as a man in a divorce.
38. Society tells men to “do what’s right”, and tells women to “do what’s right for you.” The truth is that society doesn’t care about men, and you should do what’s right for you too – even if society calls it unethical, immoral, or unfair. You must have your best interests at heart, because other people don’t.
39. Look into their eyes when you talk and look at their mouth when they talk.
40. The least paying clients will give you the biggest headaches. The Pareto principle is true.
41. If a cryptocurrency isn’t being used by criminals, you probably shouldn’t be using it either.
42. If you want good social skills, read How to Win Friends and Influence People and interact with lots of people. It’s about practice. If you spend your entire day in front of your computer, you cannot expect to have good social skills.
43. She will stay beautiful for 10 years, but she’ll stay intelligent forever. If you have to choose between beauty and intelligence, go with intelligence.
44. Use butter and ghee. Not vegetable oils. There’s a reason why people have started to get heart attacks in their 50s and 60s – these seed oils are to blame.
45. When you chase women, you get neither the woman nor your dreams. When you chase your dreams, you get both your dreams and women. Sadly, most men chase women.
46. Your network matters. Being a one-man army will only get you so far. Build your network. The best way to do this is by increasing your own value, so other high-value people are willing to associate with you.
47. Be controversial. As long as you’re not doing anything illegal, being controversial is just free publicity. If you’re afraid of being controversial, you will probably not do well in business. You need more spine. Remember, god made feminists so that Life Math Money, the #1 Self-Improvement Resource for Men, can grow faster.
48. Building muscle is not just about working out. You also need to eat right and sleep right. If you have a good training program (I recommend Starting Strength), get enough sleep, and eat enough protein and calories, it’s impossible to not gain muscle.
49. Never engage in negative gossip. Only say positive things about people behind their backs. Word gets around to them. This is how you build supporters.
50. People waste one day at a time and wonder where all the years went. What are you going to accomplish today?