Life Math Money now has an affiliate program. We’re offering 75% commissions for each sale of any of our products.
Important rules (read carefully or get banned):
(tl;dr: Don’t be sleazy.)
1. You are not allowed to leave affiliate links on LMM content. This includes comments in articles, replies to tweets, quote tweets, etc.
2. You are allowed to mention Zlappo in your promotions. We only ask that you be graceful about it (for example, by using the word “complementary” instead of “free”.)
You are not allowed to market the guide as a way to get a discount on Zlappo.
3. You are not allowed to falsely advertise a discount that doesn’t exist in order to mislead people into clicking your link.
These are violations of our affiliate agreement and will result in termination of affiliate partnership.
How do I apply?
- Gumroad is the company we use to manage our affiliate program.
2. Make sure you have verified your email address and have clicked start selling (just select any product category if prompted).
- Gumroad does not allow us to add affiliates unless they have verified their email address.
3. Send us an email at admin [at] lifemathmoney [dot] com, mentioning your email ID that you used for your Gumroad account.
4. Once we add you (we usually do within a week), you’ll receive affiliate links that you can share on your website, social media page, or wherever else you want.
You’ll be paid every Friday. Every payout is for sales made up to the previous Friday. The minimum amount you need to accrue to get paid is $10.
You will receive an email every time you make a sale.
You can use the banners here for marketing the products as an affiliate.