1. Information collected
All the information available to us via Telegram (“platform”) such as your phone number and profile picture and during payment (such as your name, email, and address) and any information you leave on the channel or the group is collected. This includes personal and other information, and activity data on the platform.
2. How We May Use Personal Information
- Provide the services that you request.
- Send you updates and messages that you request.
- Send you administrative information, including information regarding the Service, Platform, and/or changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Personalize your experience on the site and/or Platform by presenting content tailored to you.
- Allow you to send messages to a friend through the site and/or Platform. By using such functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose, and that we are entitled to send your friend the requested message.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, research, product development and enhancement, and product and service improvement.
- As we believe appropriate (a) to comply with applicable law and legal process, (b) to enforce our terms and conditions, (c) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates, (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or that of our affiliates, you or others, or (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain (these goals, collectively, the “Compliance Purposes”)..
3. When We May Disclose Personal Information
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as hosting, data analysis, IT infrastructure, IT services, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide such services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages on or through the website or Platform.
- By you, on or through the user forums available on the website or Platform. The information and materials that you post or disclose on or through the group available on the Platform will be viewable by others. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE ON OR THROUGH THE GROUP.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- As we believe appropriate for Compliance Purposes (defined above).
4. How Long We Retain Personal Information
5. How we share information we collect
Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use Information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your Information.
Third Party Apps: You, your administrator or other Service users may choose to add new functionality or change the behavior of the Services by enabling integrations with third party apps within the Services. Doing so may give third-party apps access to your account and Information about you like your name and email address, and any content you choose to use in connection with those apps.
Compliance with Enforcement Requests and Applicable Laws; Enforcement of Our Rights: In exceptional circumstances, we may share Information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) protect the security or integrity of our products and services, (d) protect us or our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose Information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
6. About data security
We seek to use reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. How to contact us