Yannick Veys from Hypefury interviewed Harsh Strongman (i.e., me) a couple of weeks ago, and it’s finally ready and published. We review the growth of my Twitter account from 0 to 170,000 followers in about 2 years in the podcast!
Check it out:
We talk about:
- How LMM started
- Why is there “math” in the site name
- Why is my content controversial instead of being politically correct like most people
- Disadvantages of running an anonymous blog and Twitter account
- Compound Interest factor of social media growth
- Twitter Automation and creating automated Twitter bots
- Why I avoid hard selling and excessive product promotions that most big accounts on Twitter keep doing
- My Twitter growth strategy
- If I started again, what would I do to grow on Twitter
- How to write good tweets
- Strategically automating Tweets for maximum reach
- Why I have a Gab account
- Twitter Rules and Terms of Service
- The LMM affiliate program
- Advice to new people trying to grow twitter
- The Twitter Algorithm and how to deal with it
Enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments!
P.S. You get 3 months of Hypefury at a 99% discount (coupon code) with The Art of Twitter: A Guide to Building Your Twitter Account!