Update: Hypefury is a dishonorable company that scammed us. Do not use them. Use Zlappo instead. They do everything Hypefury does at half the price. We strongly recommend staying away from Hypefury as their team is not trustworthy. Do not give cheaters access to your business’s social media. You have been warned.
Yannick Veys, co-founder at Hypefury interviewed Harsh Strongman (i.e., me) a couple of weeks ago, and it’s finally ready and published. We review the growth of my Twitter account from 0 to 170,000 followers in about 2 years in the podcast!
Check it out:
We talk about:
- Who is @lifemathmoney and How LMM started
- Why is there “math” in the site name
- Why is my content controversial instead of being politically correct like most people
- Disadvantages of running an anonymous blog and Twitter account
- Compound Interest factor of social media growth
- Twitter Automation and creating automated Twitter bots
- Why I avoid hard selling and excessive product promotions that most big accounts on Twitter keep doing
- My Twitter growth strategy
- If I started again, what would I do to grow on Twitter
- How to write good tweets
- Strategically automating Tweets for maximum reach
- Why I have a Gab account
- Twitter Rules and Terms of Service
- The LMM affiliate program
- Advice to new people trying to grow twitter
- The Twitter Algorithm and how to deal with it
Enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments!
P.S. You get 3 months of Hypefury at a 99% discount (coupon code) with The Art of Twitter: A Guide to Building Your Twitter Account!