I’ve recommended 30 Days of Discipline several times now, so it makes sense for me to write a post reviewing it.
- Wake up at 5 am
- Eat no more than three meals a day
- Take cold showers every morning
- No porn and no masturbation for 30 days
- A morning exercise routine
- Make sure you’re well-dressed
- Make sure your posture is great
- No excuses, No complaining, and No Explaining
- Write down the ideas in your head
- Work on your mission
- Create a to-do list for each day
- Plan your week
(Note that these are only the headings. I won’t give away the details because then you wouldn’t buy the book.)
The book is short, the author doesn’t waste your time. Straight to the point – it’s one of those books where you only get what you put into it.
This book is particularly useful for those who want to improve their lives but are inconsistent and keep procrastinating their time away. If you feel that you’re one the mental masturbation people who read everything but never take action – Get this book. This book WILL change your life.
It’s really cheap too at $15 (practically nothing).
The author also wrote Body of a Spartan, which is a fantastic guide for building a body worth having – timeless information and lots of pictures. You can get both of them together at a discount here.
I highly recommend grabbing a copy.
– Harsh Strongman
P.S. Grab a copy of 30 Days of Discipline here.